- Chris Foryst
- Kategoria: Blog
- Odsłony: 32
Witajcie w pierwszym centrum danych poświęconym zmaganiom Tetrisa Klasycznego!
With first of November, it's time to reveal a thing, which may be called a Magnum Opus, an Anthology... or a hell of a work for a couple people to do, which maybe had to be done someday.
Here, wou will be able to see both history and the future of Classic Tetris around the World - either in form of all data we could gather from all* known Nintendo NES Tetris tournaments, as well as a list of upcoming events.
For now, the team is on a way to put about 2500 matches from a little above 100 events, in (currently) 30 tournament series or league. We have to add all these rather chronologically. So...
For now, we managed to add all NES matches found until 2016. That includes:
- Classic Tetris World Championship 2010-2016. All matches, including the 8-player bracket from CTWC 2011 and the finał of CTWC 2010, which is probably the first Nintendo NES Tetris match ever.
- Classic Tetris European Championship 2015-2016. The premier tournament in PAL version of the game we all like.
- 7th German Classic Tetris Championship in Bochum. The GCTC, made by Stefan "Stiban" Binger in its history focused on SNES. There was only one time, when there was NES included - the Finals, where the Organizer himself faced CTWC 2019 competitor, Mattia Fornasiero.
- Classic Tetris tournament on GamesDoneQuick hotfix. It was a Double Elimination tournament including players like Jonas Neubauer, Harry Hong and Sean "Quaid" Ritchie.
Dates of the events were put "as accurately as possible". We are aware that there may be mistakes there, but due to started all the data gathering in March 2019, we couldn't get everything from the history. The hours have been "adjusted" to resemble the progres of a tournament (first Round at one hour, second Round later etc). Starting from April 2019, most matches have their hours accurate.
We invite you to create your accounts here and start making the whole base bigger and better. There are many things to improve: starting from writing and/or updating players profiles, though adding photos of competitors, ending at providing info about next tournaments in your area.
Hope you enjoy your visit, Have Fun!
- Chris Foryst
- Kategoria: Blog
- Odsłony: 64
Czym jest Maxout?
W standardowej rozgrywce Tetrisa na NESa, zdobywanie punktów blokuje się po osiągnięciu 999999. Wynik ten nazywa się Maxoutem.
Lista najnowszych Maxouterów
Lista jest posortowana od najnowszego.
Istnieją gracze, którzy osiągnęli wynik, ale nie są jeszcze na tej liście. Cały proces umieszczenia na tej liście może być nieco skomplikowany z jednego powodu: chcemy, by lista ta była tak godna zaufania, jak to tylko możliwe.
Większość z graczy umieszczonych tutaj posiada przynajmniej jeden ze swoich maxoutów nagrany - najczęściej na Twitchu lub YouTube. Kilkoro graczy na tej liście zostało uznanych przez społeczność.
74. Mykal Sharky Buster (5th November 2019)
73. ? Pham ? (5th November 2019)
72. Matt Martin (?? August 2019, acknowledged by CTWC)
71. Leslie Wai (30th October 2019)
70. ? B14NK ? (29th October 2019)
69. Yanis Oofed Mitis (25th October 2019)
68. ? TedwardBear ? (17th October 2019)
67. Chad RevUp Woods (16th October 2019)
66. Tristan Tristop Kwai (11th October 2019)
65. ? CheeZ_Fish ? (29th September 2019)
64. ? Poet13 ? (24th September 2019)
63. Allen brodindamp Qiu (9th September 2019)
62. Daniel DanQZ Zhang (8th September 2019)
61. Max HydrantDude Roy (8th September 2019)
60. Michael NESCardinality ? (5th September 2019)
59. Marc DeusX Maier (3rd September 2019)
58. Chrissy Ford (29th August 2019)
57. David Lopez (10th August 2019)
56. Austin BeastinShen ? (3rd August 2019)
55. Alex Xeal Ong (25th July 2019)
54. ? galoomba ? (2nd July 2019)
53. Nenu Zefanya (27th June 2019)
52. Breandan McElhill (13th Hune 2019)
51. Tyler Pietzsch (11th June 2019)
50. ? PMYA ? (26th May 2019)
49. ? pahwp ? (23th May 2019)
48. Balazs tBalaage Toth (13th April 2019)
47. Adam AdamMts02 Matys (10th April 2019)
46. ? niner80 ? (8th March 2019)
45. ? colegilb ? (6th March 2019)
44. Paul MegaRetroMan Tesi (25th January 2019)
43. Philip Microblizz Ng (18th January 2019)
42. ? BubbleRhapsody ? (? ? 2019)
41. Elle Proffesor L Nolan (? ? 2019)
40. ? OeufMeansEgg ? (2nd December 2018)
39. Jake JakeGames² Beaulieu (2nd December 2018)
38. ? McPorkChop ? (19th November 2018)
37. Aiden Batfoy Jardee (31th October 2018)
36. Jeff Moore (? October 2018)
35. Mohammad Badir (? September 2018)
34. Peter MetalBeast Grisafi (22nd September 2018)
33. Richard Berenyi Bagdan (13th August 2018)
32. Joseph Saelee (26th March 2018)
31. Sho SQR Akaki (17th February 2018)
30. Tomohiro GreenTea Tatejima (17th February 2018)
29. Matthew Schoolmaster (7th December 2017)
28. Joey IndieRocker Parker (9th April 2017)
27. ? acslayer ? (24th June 2016)
26. Danny Vulich (24th June 2016)
25. Koji Koryan Nishio (19th May 2016)
24. Mattia Simba Fornasiero (10th March 2016)
23. Aaron C (29th December 2015)
22. Trey Harrison (26th October 2015)
21. Frank Westphal (4th October 2015)
20. Svavar Gunnarsson (27th August 2015)
19. Kristen Stein (15th June 2015)
18. Dana Wilcox (2nd December 2014)
17. Jani Herlevi (2nd November 2014)
16. Christopher Brady (16th September 2014)
15. Jake Stein (29th July 2014)
14. Terry Purcell (30th January 2014)
13. Josh Tolles (2nd December 2013)
12. Bo Steil (29th August 2013)
11. Chad Muse (12th August 2013)
10. David Vulich (27th June 2013)
9. Louis LouieSkouie ? (29th March 2013)
8. Sean Quaid Ritchie (22nd January 2013)
7. Ben Mullen (7th October 2012)
6. Eli Markstrom (25th September 2012)
5. Alex Kerr (17th May 2012)
4. Matt Buco (1st February 2012)
3. Harry Hong (19th April 2009)
2. Jonas Neubauer (? ? 2003)
1. Thor Aackerlund (? ? 1990)
- Chris Foryst
- Kategoria: Blog
- Odsłony: 26
About the project
The Classic Tetris DataBase project started in March 2019, when Chris Foryst joined the Classic Tetris community. Being aware that he is kind of a data addict and low-skill player, he started gathering as much info about the Classic Tetris tournaments, starting with the first Classic Tetris World Championship in 2010.
This website is shared work of Chris and other interested people from the community - players, other tournament organizers, etc. The plan for it is to provide all information from the tournaments to interested viewers in nice form.
About the project team
Krzysztof "ChrisForyst" Dąbrowski - main person responsible for the whole database. Also one of the admins of Classic Tetris Community and Classic Tetris PAL Discord servers, one of the organizers of Classic Tetris PAL online tournament and CTWC Poland tournament, host of Classic Tetris Entertainment event and memetic commentator who got himself known to the world with "Woop!"
Here, responsible for most of the things for the data on the website.
Language Admins: AdamMts02 (Polish), -JJ (Finnish), Marq (German), Japorto (Portuguese)
Numerous other contributors: Daniel Song, vandweller, galoomba, KofiOW, TegaMech, moodeuce, HydrantDude8, Kirby703...